Ever since we invented tattoo needle cartridges, one thing has been clear: Cheyenne is an innovator for user-friendly, comfortable and safe solutions when it comes to tattoo equipment of the highest quality. With our patent-pending Cheyenne Capillary Cartridges we underline this pioneering role and offer tattooists a completely new work experience. Inside the tip of the tattoo cartridge is a capillary with reservoir. During filling, our Capillary Cartridges absorb more ink than conventional tattoo needle cartridges. The result is an up to 10 times longer ink flow before dipping the tattoo needles into the ink cap. Color mixing in the tattoo cartridge and complete cleaning with water is still guaranteed. Improved needle guidance allows ultra-precise work in any direction. The Capillary Cartridges ensure that ink is evenly distributed on all individual tattoo needles, even in large magnum needle configurations. As a result, surfaces are filled consistently, reliably and, above all, more quickly, which means less trauma for the customer’s skin. Another milestone in the tattoo world made by Cheyenne.
CAPILLARY CARTRIDGES -THE ULTRA-PRECISE TATTOO NEEDLES FOR LONGER INK FLOW
- Capillary and ink reservoir for up to 10 times longer ink flow
- Improved needle guidance for ultra-precise and omnidirectional work
- Even ink distribution of all individual tattoo needles for better results and less skin trauma
- Cheyenne-typical, microscopic 100% quality control
- Colored caps for easy identification of the tattoo needle configuration
- Patented safety membrane prevents blood from entering the grip and the associated cross-contamination.
- Manufactured according to medical standard (ISO 13485)
- Made in Germany
- The tightness of the safety membrane in our cartridges complies with the requirements of the European standard EN 17169 Tattooing – Safe and hygienic practice.